I look and see, at best, what an ethics instructor I once had called "friends and family" utilitarianism (not to be confused with properly applied utilitarianism) and at worst knee jerk emotionalism. I see very little rational thought in this age. I see feeding of emotion, which always leads to the worst in man. When emotion rules, reason is left in the gutter, wisdom is shunned and rash action is the order of the day. These are evil days where injustice rules and man runs after the lusts of his heart.
Friday, September 18, 2009
A Rational Lack of Reason
I have read the comments on several well respected blogs and see a bias, on against religion in the public squire, one where all decisions are based on "Rational Thinking". I sit back and look at the world and see few acting "rationally" in the realms of business, politics or religion for that matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment