Friday, September 11, 2009

Like the Name, But not so sure about the display

I have looked at my blog for the first time and I am not so sure about the header display.  The header is all in caps at this time.  I truncated my first initial to my middle name to get MAngelo,  it fits me, a handle I have used on my wife's blog from time to time, and at this time when I do this blogging kind of thing.  It is identifying in a very real way and yet allows me to have a form of anonymity (more or less, Blogger/Google knows who I am) . 

BUT when looking at in all caps it looks like I am trying to compensate for not being manly enough.  I seems to say I am MANgelo the blogger.  This does not seem to fit me, I am comfortable being me .   I shall need to consider a different template in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment