I could also write of how great my kids are. Or how the attempt to get my church's video recording project moving are going (actually quite well, but all need more training on the equipment). I think the church could move more quickly if we took a few days to map it out with a project management frame of mind. A project for God is a project worth doing right. "Do all things as if you are doing them for the Lord"
Saturday, October 24, 2009
A Need to put more up
I promised myself I would try to post more often then I have. What to write about. I think I could put up my frustration at work not to give me the software tools I need to do a job quickly. I could write of the woes I am have in my finances, which are extremely minor compared to so many poor souls that have lost work of late.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment